LA-Networks.com Networking Webinars Series Presenting 20 Ways Not to Fail at WiFi Deployment
Join LA Networks Webinar on October 6th, 2022
“Presenting 20 Ways Not to Fail at WiFi Deployment”
Contact us to schedule an appointment to learn about the latest networking trends, products and solution innovations from our subject-matter expert.
Intro – Jacky Fukushima
Jacky is a network engineer at LA Networks specializing in wireless solutions. Over the course of her professional career, she has managed various types of enterprise wireless networks and troubleshooted many riveting WiFi issues.
She discovered a passion for the technology and has recently got her CCNP certification in Enterprise wireless and is also an Ekahau Certified Survey Engineer. Her standard is to never design ‘bad’ WiFi.
Preso – Yan Greben
Yan is a systems engineer at LA Networks, with a special place in his heart for wireless technologies. Having spent time on both the customer side and the integrator side, he’s seen both good wireless and bad wireless deployments. Through it all, he’s developed a passion for wireless and loves all things Wi-Fi. Just don’t ask him to get up on a ladder to adjust that one AP… because he’s afraid of heights!
Presenting 20 Ways Not to Fail at WiFi Deployment – Presentation Information:
- Do you know which channels may be used on 2.4 GHz WiFi?
- Can you explain why you shouldn’t have your access points at 100% transmit power?
- Do you know if your access points can be mounted horizontally, vertically, or both?
- What are minimum MCS data rates, DFS channels, channel bonding, and have you configured them?
- Join wireless engineers from LA Networks as we descend into the depths of misconfigured WiFi infrastructure, and the simple solutions to avoid becoming another wireless casualty.