Keeping your Family Safe Online: Securing your Home and Devices
Most households & businesses today run a plethora of devices, including computers, gaming systems, TVs, tablets, smartphones and IoT devices that access wireless networks. However, if even one of these devices is not secure, it could provide an easy way for cyber criminals to access your entire home network. In the last year we have also seen work-from-home become a norm, which adds another layer of risk and complexity to the home network. To protect your home you need to have the right tools in place to have the confidence that family members can use the internet more safely and securely. Join cybersecurity and technology experts to learn how you can secure your devices and keep your family safe online.
Moderator: Lisa Plaggemier, Executive Director, National Cybersecurity Alliance
- Lisa Plaggemier, Executive Director, National Cybersecurity Alliance
- Frances Dewing, Head of Product Management & Design for Okyo,
- Palo Alto Networks Kelli Andrews,
- Senior Director, Cybersecurity and Lawful Access, Microsoft
- Carlos Sotero, Chief Information Officer, Allstate Identity Protection